CO2 Set for Freshwater
CO2 is used within planted aquariums to provide food for photosynthasis resulting in healthy plants and a healthy aquarium. In salt water CO2 is used to lower the pH and dissolve calcium carbonate into solution for use by corals which incorporate it into their skeletons.
Kit Comprises of:
- Full 500 GRM disposable gas cylinder.
- CO2 regulator with bottle contents gauge.
- Secondary fine pin wheel control.
- Integrated non return valve.
- Bubble counter with integral ceramic disc for diffusion of CO2.
- 8 bar electric solenoid to control CO2 timed switching
- Tubing and PTFE tape.
- Now includes primary and secondary gauges